Magnetostrictive Level Sensor
- Magnetic level gauge applicable upto 100 kg and upto 300 deg cent
- Cryo applications upto -196 deg cent
- Jacketed design applicable
- For applicability in critical, acidic, cryo and high temperature zone
- IBR certified device available
- NACE, H2S service compatibility applicable
- Heat tracing available
- Helium leak test proved design @ 10(-5) mbarlt/sec
- Viscous media (max upto 380 cst and upto 100 deg cent) besides other acidic, non acidic, steam water media
- CE applicability
- Device fully compatible for conductive and non conductive media
- Special float design to enable to meet low critical specific gravit
- Applicable for refinery, petrochemical, chemical, power, radioactive, fertilizer, food, pharma, metal industry applications
- Versions available with limit sensors at high – high, high, low and low – low conditions
- CCOE approved switches available, ATEX,
- FM certified available on demand
- Versions available with analog and digital (HART) and FIELDBUS transmitters fully integrated with the system for level gauge and transmitter
- CCOE approved and ATEX and FM versions applicable for HART and analog transmitters available Magnetic Level Gauges & Level Transmitters
Magnetostrictive Level Sensor Manufacturers: Manufactured at New Mumbai plant, General level gauges are proven in worldwide industries – largest chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, refineries, fertilizers, metal and food, beverages, cement, pharma and OEM clients.
Designed in accordance with ANSI, DIN, JIS and various other international standards, General offers tailor-made level gauges from forged bodies machined in special technology VMC machines, ensuring high strength and longer process life cycles.
Based on process parameters, various models and combination of design suitable from cryogenic applications to high pressure and high temperature available.
Type : Reflex Level Gauges, Transparent Level Gauges, Tubular Level Gauges, Magnetic Level Gauges, Magnetic Level Gauge with Switch, Magnetic Level Gauge with integrated level transmitter, Chambers for Guided wave radar, Float and Tape Level Gauges, Float and Board Level Gauges, etc.
Material: CS to A105, SS304, SS316, SS304L, SS316L, Polypropylene (PP), Monel, Titanium, Inconel 600, Hatelloy C, others on request.
Special options: Auto ball check valve Isolation valves, Non-Frosting Extension, Heating Jacket, Mica Shield, Illuminator (weather-proof IP-67 / flameproof to Gr. IIA/ IIB, IIC, Klinger / Illmadur glass, SS316+PTFE lining / coated liquid chamber for Magnetic level gauges, Special float in Titanium for high pressure applications,
Testing: PMI, Hydrotest, Helium Leak Test, Radiography, IBR Testing, Calibration, NACE, PWHT,
Certifications: CE, GOST R, IBR, latest IP rated, SIL 2 for transmitters, etc
|Reflex Level Gauge||Transparent Level Gauge|
|Tubular Level Gauge||Magnetic Level Gauges|
|Float and Tape Level Gauge||Float and Board Level Gauge|
|Chamber for Guided Wave Radar||Sight Flow Indicator|