Radar Level Transmitter : A new phase in contact-less level measurement
Controlling the liquid level in a reactor, tank, or other vessels accurately is critical in various, industrial applications. The container must be fitted with equipment that offers constant and precise level readings to ensure the profitability and safety of industrial activities. Inaccurate measurement leads to dangerously low or high levels in silos/vessels. While low levels cause damage to the equipment, high levels result in overflow and safety issues.
Radar Level Transmitters
As a concept, RADAR (Radio Detection and Ranging) is still evolving in industrial ‘level measuring’ applications. RADAR detects things within its range by achieving a reflection of electromagnetic waves sent by the instrument, calculating the precise time delay of reflection, and translating the reading into the level measurement. Because of their adaptability and excellent safety, even when subjected to extreme pressure and temperature, radar level transmitters are recommended for continuously monitoring solids such as stones, granules, fly ash, flakes, and powders. Accurate radar level transmitters are employed in essential engineering situations. These transmitters or level sensors have the following industrial uses.
Paper and Pulp
Why One Should Shift To General Radar Level Transmitter
level measurement technologies:
1. Accurate Level Measurement up to 30 meters.
2. Suitable for both solid and liquid materials.
3. Ability to Remote Monitor in hazardous applications such as Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Pains
& Coatings to sterilised environments such as Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage
4. Even in rapidly changing levels, accurate and dependable level measurement with a
high signal-to-noise ratio is possible.
5. Because of the limited beam angle, the angle of repose is unaffected.
6. Suitable for dusty environments and changing silo process conditions.
7. Non-contact, with no moving parts, requires less maintenance or calibration
8. Top-mounted, simple installation and retrofit
9. HART 7 o/p is simple to set up.
10. Built-in surface profile settings avoid misleading readings caused by tank impediments.
General Instruments is a leading provider of high-quality, cutting-edge Radar Level Measurement sensors in different configurations, according to your need. General is well-known for offering a diverse selection of high-quality radar level measurement devices and IoT-based monitoring solutions. With an established legacy of 56 years, you can trust us with quality, reliability and excellence.
Send us an Email at email@example.com or call 022-24454387.